Law Office of Andrii Lotysh provides legal services for companies and individuals.
Director of Law Office is Lotysh Andrii Mykhailovych, who is a legal practitioner, advocate, registered at Bar Council of Kyiv city, and active member of the Kyiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Business Safety Committee).
Specialization: company law, land law, real estate and construction, investment projects support involving foreign companies, international business structuring, business legal defense, court practice.
Education: Lesia Ukrainka Volyn State University, Faculty of Law.
Experience: over 20 years. He began to practice law in 2000, hold management positions at legal departments of known Ukrainian holding companies, and at BML Consulting Law Office. He often holds specialized seminars on business in Kyiv.
He was an expert member of the International Finance Corporation Project “Research of business activity in Ukraine” with assistance of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Norway (2004).
LIST OF LEGAL SERVICES:
- legal advices for foreign citizens and entities in respect of setting up a business in Ukraine;
- registration of foreign-invested companies (foreign companies or foreign citizens);
- registration of foreign companies offices;
- legal services for foreign-invested companies;
- legal support for foreign companies offices;
- advices in foreign investments taxation;
- receiving a business license;
- due diligence process;
- representation of foreign companies in economic courts;
- legal defense of foreign companies in public authorities and facilities;
- legal defense of foreign investors in criminal proceedings;
- support of contracts of real estate purchase by foreign companies on the territory of Ukraine;
- support of contracts of land purchase by foreign companies on the territory of Ukraine;
- legal support of construction projects involving non-resident companies;
- registration of marks for goods and services;
- legal defense of marks for goods and services of foreign companies on the territory of Ukraine;
- debt enforcement from contractors;
- termination of contracts through legal proceeding, invalidation of contracts;
- tax disputes;
- appeal of decisions of authorities of Anti-monopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- protection of company business reputation;
- liquidation and bankruptcy of companies.
- legal advices for individuals – foreigners;
- execution of permanent residency permit in Ukraine;
- acquire the Ukrainian citizenship;
- execution of foreign work permits;
- representation of foreign citizens in court of general jurisdiction on the territory of Ukraine;
- representation of foreign citizens in Ukrainian public authorities and facilities;
- legal defense of foreigners in criminal proceedings;
- support of contracts of real estate purchase by foreigners on the territory of Ukraine;
- support of contracts of commercial real estate purchase by foreigners on the territory of Ukraine;
- support of contracts of land purchase by foreigners on the territory of Ukraine;
- family disputes involving foreign citizens;
- legal support in road traffic accidents;
- housing disputes (distribution of property);
- land disputes;
- probate cases, inheritance receiving on the territory of Ukraine;
- personal bankruptcy cases.
Why LAW OFFICE of Andrii Lotysh should be chosen for legal support?
- specialists of Law Office have practiced in law more than 20 years;
- we are member of the Safety Business Committee at the Kyiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry ;
- often give legal comments in mass media: Liga, UNIAN, Legal newspaper, edition net, First Business channel, UBR channel and others;
- hold seminars, conferences, roundtables in urgent legal issues;
- resolve the most complex legal issues for business and individuals;
- ensure confidentiality:in accordance with Article 22 of the Law of Ukraine “On Advocacy and Legal Practice”, information came to advocacy notice about a client as well as issues with which a client applied to advocacy or law office, advices, consultations, explanations of an advocacy, documents provided by a client are privilege and confidential.
Legal services are provided in such order:
- legal advice in office of the Law Firm;
- signing of Legal Support Contract;
- advance payment for legal services;
- receiving from a client necessary case documents;
- case legal support.
To make an appointment for legal advice, please contact at: +38 067 743-27-66 or email: email@example.com.